Thank you to the amazing team at 99 Restaurants for raising funds to support after school programs at our local Boys & Girls Clubs during October’s Boys & Girls Clubs Fundraising Month. We are proud to be affiliated with such a dedicated group of individuals.
Collectively 99 Restaurants raised over $202,000 to benefit over 60 Clubs throughout the Northeast Region.
October 4th- October 31st.
Ninety Nine Restaurants has teamed up with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany for Boys & Girls Clubs Awareness Month.
What does this mean?
- Order a special Boys & Girls Club Sandwich and $1 goes to the closest Chapter.
- Add $5 to your guest check and receive a Boys & Girls Club Ninety Nine commemorative bracelet.
- Add $1 to your guest check
- Purchase one of the special Halloween entrees from October 29th through October 31st and $1 goes to the local Boys & Girls Club.
- ADDED BONUS: KIDS EAT FREE! with purchase of an adult entree all day on Halloween, October 31st.
Proceeds from Western Ave, Wolf Rd, and Wilton Mall will go directly to our own Boys & Girls Club of Albany!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany will be at this year’s Lark Fest. We’ll have a table set up selling children’s made crafts and accepting donations! We hope to see you Saturday September 25 on Lark!
Please take a minute and vote for “Charles Muller, Rensselaer, NY” as a Sears Unsung Hero! If he wins, he’ll donate to the Boys and Girls Club of Albany! Thanks, and if you can, pass this link on via your Facebook page or Twitter accounts!